Click on the service below to find out more.
We offer digital retinal imaging at no additional cost at every eye health evaluation. Instead of just hearing what the Doctor is looking at, see for yourself what the back of your eye looks like.
Ongoing care during pregnancy. Pregnancy changes everything and your eyes are no exception. It is very common to have vision changes during pregnancy as well as dry eyes. We know this and work with you during your pregnancy to make sure you do not have to suffer or waste contacts that are not your correct prescription.
Diabetes affects the small blood vessels of your body. The eye has thousands of small blood vessels. If you have Diabetes it is imperative to have a yearly eye health evaluation to make sure your Diabetes is not affecting your eyes.
Many people don’t realize that watering eyes is actually a symptom of extreme dry eyes. Dry eyes can cause headaches, blurry vision, light sensitivity, and pain. We offer punctal plugs to Restasis to help with this. Easy thing to try at home are as follows: drink more water, humidifier by bed at night, fish oil supplements, decrease caffeine, artificial tears, redirect fans so not directly on the face. Please note that antihistamines, decongestants, Blood Pressure meds, antidepressants, hormones, diuretics, ulcer meds, tranquilizers, birth control pills and pregnancy can all be a reason for sudden dry eye onset.
It is normal for your kids to have changes in vision overnight. Just like they outgrow their pants and shoes overnight they outgrow their prescriptions. We know this and will work with you to keep up with these changes in a cost effective way. Any changes in prescription eyeglasses within a year are offered at 40% off. Also any contact lenses can be changed out at no additional cost for the correct prescription.
These will be recommended when you require correction for both distance and near viewing areas in one single pair of glasses. Available as no-line progressives, bifocals, and trifocals.
The sun’s ultraviolet rays pose potential harm to your eyes. We recommend UV protection on all our lenses. UV filters for your lenses accomplish the same thing as sunscreen does for skin – shields your eyes from harmful UV rays. A ‘must-have’ for adults and children to promote healthy vision.
These lenses are designed to allow you to see at distance (driving a vehicle), intermediate (looking at the dashboard), and near (reading a map) with no lines or sections. The absence of bifocal lines makes this lens the most desirable cosmetically. You will also enjoy continuous vision from far to near with this lens design.
This is a special coating that reduces distracting reflections. The results are: more transmitted light, better quality of vision, improved night vision, and reduced eye fatigue. Great for working on a computer and driving at night, these lenses also offer a cosmetically appealing “invisible lens look” that makes the lens “disappear” and shows your eyes more clearly.
This is the best option for eliminating glare. Hunters, boaters, fishermen, golfers, and drivers are just a few who can benefit from polarized lens’ glare blocking properties. Any surface can create glare in sunlight. Available in different colors, materials, and designs. With your eyesight being so important and your eyes working so hard, you need to take the time to select the best vision solutions for you and your lifestyle. Dr. Nicci and her staff can give you more information and guidance.
Improper cleaning can damage your eyeglass lenses, resulting in scratches, haziness and peeling of coatings. Following these simple tips will help keep your eyeglass lenses in optimal condition!
- Use a lens cleaner developed especially for eyeglasses, along with a micro fiber lens cloth. Most good eyeglass cleaners will have an anti-static agent in them, which helps keep dust and particles from collecting on the lenses, keeping them cleaner longer. With every eyeglass purchase, Noyce Family Eye Care supplies you with a complimentary care kit including your first bottle of lens cleaner and a micro fiber cleaning cloth.
- If you are away from your lens cleaner, rinse your lenses with warm water and mild soap, (this rinses the dust and particles off of the lens), and then wipe them dry with a lens cloth or tissue.
- Use two hands when putting your eyeglasses on and taking them off.
- Periodically replace, or brush out the dust and lint from inside the case.
- Avoid leaving your eyeglasses in excessive heat, such as the dash and sun visors of the car.
- Store glasses in an eyeglass case and take advantage of periodic, complimentary frame adjustments from Main Street Optometry.
- Remove your eyeglasses when spraying hair spray to avoid build up on the lenses.
- Use household detergents, soaps, or window cleaners such as Windex. Often the ammonia based chemicals in these cleaners will break down certain lens coatings.
- Place eyewear face down on the lenses.
- Wipe with paper towels or clothing. Remember, the dust particles must be rinsed away to avoid scratching.
We can fit any contact lens. We specialize in multifocal contact lenses, toric contact lenses for astigmatism, and extended wear for overnight convenience and oxygen transmission, as well as contact lenses for dry eyes.
- Pre and Post Operative exams for LASIK and Cataracts
- Eye Disease Detection and Treatment
We offer eyeware for those on a budget to the person whose searching for a designer piece that makes a statement. Whatever your needs or sense of fashion we have it. If we don’t, we can order it in for you at no additional cost. We customize to your wants and needs.
- We have frames for babies, petite women and large men as well as everyone in between. We offer safety glasses to swimming goggles.
- Dr. Nicci and our frame specialists can recommend what your options are as well as what fits your lifestyle the best.
We specialize in treating patients with dry eye, astigmatism, presbyopia. We carry every contact lens brand available. We will not give up until you are happy. With all that is available in today’s market no one should have to “settle” for something that they are not 100% about.
We try to be competitive with online pricing however, you won’t receive the same kind of customer service online as you do in our office. We will replace lost or torn lenses at no cost. We are always available for consultation on contact lenses and solutions.
Here are some brands that our office carries:
- Ray Ban
- Kate Spade
- Tiffany & CO.
- Tory Burch
- Jimmy Choo
- Williams Morris
- Ann Klein
- Cole Haan
- Randolph Shooting Glasses
- And many more!